Monday, April 28, 2008

changing reaction.... changing result

i took the initiativ' to cook again this e'ning.

too much of veges in the fridge, tat's why. it ain't gonna be a good ending if we take no action on them. i swear it will. hence, we gotta do sometin' 'bout it.

my mum said she 'ill do the cook today. I've told her i'm gonna made it sure tat me be back hom' to take the dinner for the day. n' yeap, i made it! i was ealry back home 'day. back hom' by 2:30pm, 'at it!

i was chat'ng wif my buddy via msn, u bet! it was hal' hour past fiv'. it's gonna b too late if we wouldn't do the cook now. a click in my mind... i wanna to do the cook tis' e'ning, yes, i wanna. yeah.

my mum pushed me away, but i insisted to be the cook ! i wanna tell my buddy in the msn tat' i cook, again, hah! so i did it! and, my Lord, i kno' my mum is the happiest,coz' i did the cooking, yeah! N' i tel' u, my elder bro' was at hom' early today as well... yeap my mum is reali' happy ! Again,we can hav' ur dinner together, reali' seldom to be together, havin' dinner again in this same house.

Done! quickly i on my laptop again. the first thin' i gonna tel' my buddy is... " huh..finis' cookin' " i kno' i purposely did it! yup, i intentionali' did i... to get the praise from my buddy, ha ha !

i kno' it's not too sincere of me to do so, but why not?? i'm hapi', my mum n elder bro weren't not hapi atall !! mos' importantly, i get the praise ! yes !

N' of coz, it gav' me a chance to brus'up my cooking skill, so tat'it won't be too terrible when i nid to cook fu' myslef in the future....

Thanks to my buddi', man. you're do light'up my day...man.



No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets