Thursday, December 11, 2008

When will my compassionate soul performs like Lord Jesus did?






The last time I knelt down in front of Lord Jesus was few years ago.



It was inside a chapel at Cameron Highlands' Convent School. That was my first time when I experienced sprinkling holy water from both sides of the main entrance (forgive me, I dun know what is that procedure called).
Though I'm not disciple of Lord Jesus, but I did that.

Few years later today, in this middle of the nite, I recalled that moment. I hate to caught with such feeling ~ loniness. I still remembered asking few of my buddies, do they worried about loniness? Guess, I'm too pessimistic, knowing notting truely will happen in the future and yet worrying so much. Will I end my life in such a way?


Can't fall asleep easily when such feeling gets its way to my mind.. so I keyed in a few words here. . hmmmm


Maybe this is a reminder hint to me, well, if you can't get the love you want, why not spread your love to others instead. Haha!! Not trying to be bragging myself nor do I acting like a saint, but I guess this is the best compensation that I can make to ownself that makes me feels better..



Ok, I just hope I can master this art of compassionatism as soon as possible. It's the only thing I think consoles me well. . .I preach for that, maybe I need to.



God Bless. Amen...
p/s I felt so paiseh (a Chinese dialect~ Hokkienese, literally translated to mean "shy") to express my feeling of loniness here, but hey, that's the whole purpose of having web log, isn't it?

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets