Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Smiley Moon & Star :)

It was yesterday, Dec2, 2008~ 20:50

I was heading on my motorcycle to my friend's house.


In front of the traffic light, I was waiting for the light to turn green. Suddenly I spotted some strange yet wonderful sight on top of me.


There was this crescent appearing in the sky. The anomily fact that, it was at a laying posture instead of the normal hook-like manner. And, even more impressive (well, at least to me) was that two twinkling stars hanging just some distance on top of the curved moon.

Bingo, it was a smiling face expression! The two little stars were the eyes, and the crescent was the smiley lip . .

Once I reached my friend's dwelling place, I snapped up photo of it. Unfortunately, somehow I failed to upload it to my laptop. I tried to take another round when reached home, but it had dwindled away in within the deep dark sky. . .

Today, I unintentionally discovered that such phenomena did happen before, in Australia, but the picture was a frowning face instead :


:) was it kinda hint, or another scarce wonder of the nature?

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets