Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heaven needs more employees . .

Just in within 36 hours, and I had just received another grief news of death.

A female ex-colleague of us had left the earthly world.

I couldn't no what's the reason, but two years back (juzt before I resigned from the company), I heard she was already deteriorate in health. Like me, she was a vegetarian(OMG!).

Hmm... this reminds me of 2005, that was the years where respectively I lost grandmum & my dear pap. It didn't stop there, more & more people that I acquanted and even having very close relationship with me had lost their lives, pre & post of my own griefness of missing two of these elderly family members.

I'm feeling a bit paranoid now. . . worrying the same phenomena . .

I'm pondering now, and I reckon, Heaven is in urgent need of more employees to assist in the task up there. So, calling upon more of His children to go back to His side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG~!!
u are a vegetarian too~!!
spotted u in Andrew Ho's blog.. =.="
replying (i think) to my comment.

[lame intro]

dream...house said...

Are u too?

I read ur latest post. Hope your father is ok now. Take care k?

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets