Friday, October 24, 2008

He writes horizontally

The night before yesterday, my buddies and me went to a vegetarian restaurant at Tun Sambathan.


We signalled one of the servicing guy there to take order.


He smiled at us as he prepare to jot down our orders. My friend, Sky, who sat facing me realised something then. This person standing besides us was having his little "notebook" being placed on the table. Instead of the normal positioning the paper vertically in front of the person, he parked it horizontally. And with a slight 'cornering' of his right-hand wrist, he started using a pen to write. Amazingly, he was writing the words vertically, from bottom to the top !!


Dun understand what I've juzt said? I managed to get his consent to snap a picture to support my post, as below :


Already got what I meant?
Sky grinned and questioned this guy " Can't you write the words in a normal way?". That dude reluctantly turned the paper to face him vertically. As soon as he tried to drop a word on it, he murmured : "Tak boleh-lah, bosss !!" And then he placed the piece of paper back to the original direction~ yeap, continued to write horizontally.
Not trying to be rude, but all of us again, spontaneously laughed our teeth out of the mouth.
I quickly asked his persmission to snap down a photo for you to witness this incident. Nope, I didn't get any wacking, luckily.
Happy Deepavali!

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets