Sunday, July 06, 2008

Bukit Orang... secret hiking place in Kepong

It's considered scarce to have place to find leisure in hiking any hill around the whole Klang Valley area..




For myself, i'm lucky to have one small hill nearby my resident.








I go there twice, add on to thrice if possible every week. Not bad, no a reserve forest though, and day by day it is facing threats of being scraped off to flat ground, a nature sacrification to make way for the gradual housing development in the nearby area..





And the name of the hill? Bukit Monkey. Haha, it's named by the communities there. The folks said many monkeys inhabilit there. And it's true-lah.





And I was eager to take them some photos, and that particular day, i told one of my acquintainces from the MSN chatbox that hopefully I would manage to carry my camera and take a few snaps.

Personally, I reckon it's supposingly to be named Bukit Orang. Why? Simple, coz from the eyes of these long-tailed creatures, they are as astonished as you are to see so many monkeys, and vice-versa. Hehe. Imagining them having capability of uttering words, they will put a question mark of why so many human-beings visited the hill every days, several round daily....haha! So, these dearly 'homo'sapiens might spontaneously answer you the name of the hill as Buki Orang, if you would to query in front of them. lollll..







Almost around 5:45pm will be the dinning time, and everyone will gather round near the entrance before you proceed to the man-made staircases up the hill....

Tadaa..... below are the masterpieces... Hey, I quoted out some of the dialogues by these mammals (huh.. dun asked why... unbelievably, I was granted the super power of understanding their language !! Alas, this miracle ceased once I reached home, and such sacred force never befall on me anymore, not in my later life either, of course.



"...rock-a-baby, oh my little baby..."

"Why am I here? Huh! Following my lord, he's the donor and supplier for the
gorillas' dinner.. S@##, why do I not receive such good treat from my lord?? I
jealous loh, with these gorrilas!!"



"..Grrr....I'll be back, for more fruits, grrr..."











Oh, no no, dun be mistaken, the tree doesn't speak.. This is our Malaysia's property, Getah De Pokok.


Still got rubber collector meh, nowadays?? Poor little tree, dunno which 'Antie' dropping her big signature on it?








"... Huh..huh... yayaya.. papaya, need more VitB12 to cure my thyroid.. huh huh...."

This cap belonged to a Japanese soldier who lost his way in the then jungle
during WW II.




"And, I'm the winner of the day...!!!! Got the biggest pack-of-the-day dinner for myself, yeah."









"Eh... dun try to snatch it from me, ah.. "









End liao.... :)

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets