Sunday, May 31, 2009

The song my student learnt from the school..(Part 2)

The translation of the song I mentioned from the previous post (this is the sequal-lah)


Song : Beware of Suspicious Uncle

I don't know you, you don't know me
What would be the reason that you come near to me?

I don't know you, you don't know me
You gave me sweets but to accept it not me

Suspicious Uncle, I beware of ! No matter where !
Suspicious Uncle, scare no I'm not, to reject you I dare !
I'm the owner, precious my body to me !

Be cautious ! Be brave !
Protecting myself, the brave one to be !

(Suspicious Uncle, I beware of ! No matter where! Suspicious Uncle, scare no I'm not, to reject

you I dare !)


Ehmm, how's that be?

I have a view that it bears kinda sex discrimination factor in it. I should advise the Headmaster/mistress to rectify the title and lyric as "Suspicious Uncle & Auntie". Hehee, fair enough mahh..bad guys could consist of both genders, nowadays.

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets