Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Just felt restless....

There's rather a lot entries that I wanna post in this month..

but, alas, its just too many stuffs to handle..

My student having exams in school, i have engaged with numberous roadshows, many clients waiting hopelessly for me to provide them with houses (and my pocket hopelessly waiting my to feed them with harimauback, ehm M'sian version of greenback) ...




huh...... and i'm exhausted.

And the damn thing about my situation is, I'm still lack of $$$$$. Chai Shen Yeh (Wealthy Goddess), I beg for your help, please!!!!



...............really hope the clonning techology on human does exists (of course, must be of defect-free manner-lah, or else it'll be like the cantonese saying : The more helping out, the buzier it becomes).

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets