Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My dream is a resemblant or the other way round?



People says what you dreamt means the other way round.




If you dreamt you are sick, then you will have health.




....If you dreamt someone leave you, it means the person will stays side by side to you.

...If you dreamt losing money, wealth is waiting for you in the next few days.

...If you dreamt somebody is dying, it is prophesing something auspicious will emerge in front of this person.


But...

I'm confused, and I pondering whether such saying is misleading or is it a truth believe. At least I guess that's not true on me.

Something which I don't like and don't expect it in my whole life has occured recently. I created incident that sparked out dissappointment to each other. Two months pass, but I still feel upset over this misfortunate (both to the other party and myself, and regretfullness sense spilled all over my whole body).

It has been two months since this recentment. I dreamt twice, that everything was back to normal, at least we were as good buddy as before. The dreams, transformed us back to the way we were before, and I felt extremely relieved and happy again, but alas, they were just my dreams.

In my dream, that person's reaction is a bit vague to me, a bit restless, with a gimmick happy smile on the face.... haha......... (gloomy laugh), maybe it is just reflecting my ownself over this matter. This buddy told me before "if you found that person not at all a cheerful and positive personalities, then it's not me, it's other people then". I believe so, now.

Yet again, everything is a resemblant to me, the person's in my dream represents my own circumstance, my feeling. The illusion plays plays a betrayal to the owner of this dream.

Couldn't forgive myself forever, i know that.. how I wish the dream is the other way round, not a resemblance to the real world.




Goodnight buddy.

....cross my heart and I wish you will have a good and of course, not a resemblant dream, the least whenever you dream, if not every night. Should be the otherway round, so as to get a pleasant result in reality.

In spite of the fact, that I would not have good dream over this matter, forever..

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets