Friday, August 08, 2008

8.8.8 Today, I went to the Registrar of...

9pm, Aug8, 2008.

As one of the Axxxx channels is screening the opening ceremony (already half-way through) of the 29th Olympic grand event, Year 2008 in Beijing, China, the whole world is witnessing this historical moment in front of the TV box, either with their family members at their own home, at friend's dwelling, accompanying life's partner's family, alone in the room enjoying the show, sipping the teh tarik with your buddies...


Your wishing is a blessing to me. Thankyou all of you.


I have successfully registered myself at ... SSM, as a sole propiertor. Haha!


At this special date, many couples around the globe have had happily walked into the Registrar of Marriage offices.

And me, you might think I have deliberately choosen this date for my "petite"company (haha, just to show how sweet and humble the name I've given for my company-Easy Choice Ent)。

Believe me, it's just my instinct that I ought to do it today. It was not until reading a notice that I realised today's auspicious numbers, highlighting the date 08.08.08 in red, informing some temporary counters were being set up around Klang Valley to cop with the expectation of much higher volume of the taukes(me one of them, haha) coming over to perform registration for their companies.

Good-lah, auspicious date to issue a 'birth cert for my company, hehe!

888 "fatt, fatt, fatt , fatt...." (literarily, reiterately translated to mean 'prosperous')

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets