Friday, August 28, 2009

I flipped thru my school magazine...





There was a Condolence ads in today's newspapers, a two full-page ads.

I read it in The Star this morning. The photo of the deceased somehow looked familiar to me, but I didn't try recalling why she looked like someone I know before. Her name was Michelle Txx xxx xxx.



1 hour ago, tonite, I saw two emails from my friends, whom were also my secondary school's school/class mates. Both emails having the same heading that read as "Michelle Tan xxx xxx passed away ...". I was shocked, never expected that, 20years ago, she was our schoolmates. I called up one of the email sender. After chatting on the phone for few minutes, I could only remembered a few names, but not Michelle.


After pressing off my cellphone, I led to the cabinet, searching for my school mag. I flipped thru and started looking for the photo of my class, and also the other same-year classes but yet couldn't figure out her whereabout. Finally, I located one of the pages where her name appeared, with a photo. Fuuu.... I still couldn't figure out which is her. Nvm....


Time elapsed, so do people. RIP, Michelle, may you'll be with the Almighty.

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets