Sunday, July 05, 2009

Nice person acquints with Nice person

Most of the people i met seems to be nice people.
And in return, i guess people always feel I'm having a nice personality as well.
Sounds bragging, but its true.
Someone, a lady, that literally not known to me, ok, to be exact, only communicated on the phone, will ends up referred a client to me. We (me and this lady) spoke only once on the line, and the rest are all via sms. She just trusted me, and of course, requesting for some pay to this reference she made to me. I had thanked her for her trust on me, and she didn't even request a specific % of the fees from me, at all.
A while ago, I told her(again via sms) that I managed to make an appointment with the client on tomorrow. She replied me to point out that I had sounded nice (based on my text writing and the way I speak), and with such compliments, she even reviewed to pray hard for this deal to be closed, and provided me with some suggestion and advices on how to handle this client (which happened to be an expatriate)...
Hmm... I could have felt a bit hesitated, but I guess I shouldn't be thinking too much, or even react pessimistic at all..
Be generous to myself. Take this blessing from God, would you, MrCasey?
Amen.

1 comment:

Donna said...

thanks for dropping by. ^^

HAHAHA.. from your writing, u seem to be a really nice person to me too..

cheers..

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets