Friday, July 24, 2009

Like Thais? Love Thailand TV Commercial Ads as well!

I was not having a good feeling towards the Thais, to be honest.
That was before 1991..
And that was the year where I first landed my legs on the land of Siam.
Since then, it has given me a feel of simplicity, tenderness and kind-hearted, found in within the customes, beliefs and rituals of the people there.
Then, I watched their TV program. And I saw their TV commercial ads. I was amazed and felt heppy for them, on how hilarious and entertaining were those ads. Much better than what we had in Malaysia, well, in those days I mean.
Believe me, they were entertaining, and able to bring across the ideal and message what those corporates want the audiance to get.
The following is another one, shouldn't been released long ago, in 2008, if I'm correct.
Watch it. The music effect was fantastic, the story-line was virtue, not too realistic, though (aiya, only then people can day-dream a bit-lah). Take note on the part where the young girl tune out her melody on the stage, wow, it made my pores around my body 'unclog' in a sudden (if you know what I meant)..rejuvenating loh.
.....
....
lahdi sahwat

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets