Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Houses Owner Different Life Path






In just within a week's time, two more properties added up into my list.





And, they are both worth more than half a million ringgit. . . .


One is at Seri Kembangan, Taman Bukit Serdang.


And this unit is at Jalan Ipoh, near a scenic pond view.



I was excited of course excited, but in my mind, I was even more anxious, pondering what would be the better way to promote them out, and eventually close the deal, hoho. In front of you, I'm transparent about my desire, hah!


I'm new, wondering am I auspicious enough to yield such handsome remuneration.


You know, people tend to be curious when the owner wanna to sell such big premise, since they used lot of money to purchase it initially. Ya know what, the former owner is migrating, so it is a good reason to promote this house to my prospect buyer. I felt happy for this family, but I would even more merrier if I could close the deal !!!


The latter is belonging to a owner who is confronted with financial calamity. I feel a bit sorry for them. After collecting the informations that I required for me to put it up in the website, I chatted with them, snapped some pics in and out the house. Before I left, I told the lady owner that I reckon she is heavy-hearted to sell it off, and not to mention that I could sensed the sorrowfulness within them to stay in a more-humble dwelling premise in later part of they life.


Hmm, two different background, different houses, simaliar luxuriousity, but with vary ending.



That's life.

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets