Saturday, May 22, 2010

"My Sister's Keeper" ~ everything begins from Page 464


Any of you guys read or watched the story ? Page 464, that's where everything begins to tear you down.

Tell you what, I don't ready read fiction books, only during my school days. I believe it will waste up my precious time. Analytically.

Apparently, I'm being rational (er hem..), reading something that does not assist me in my life, or realistic towards my days in this earth, I refuse to get involve or participate on it (ahhh, no wonder I dislike playing computer games, not realistic at all) . Please don't misunderstand me as a cold-blooded, selfish or boring guy. The reason is simple, I just wanna to utilise my precious time practically. Why then, that I read this novel ultimately?

I decided after reading the plot printed at the rear cover of the book, it goes this way :

Anna is not sick, but she might as well be. By age thirteen, she has undergone countless surgeries, transfusions, and shots so that her older sister, Kate, can somehow fight the leukemia that has plagued her since childhood. The product of preim-plantation genetic diagnosis, A........bla bla bla. Maybe you guys can browse through the net, you'll got a lot of synopsis of the whole story.

Well, putting myself into the shoes of the character in the story, nope, I should say, the characters in it, I tried to tackle an answer of what will be my decision having to go face & go through such circumstance in life. So, I decided to find it from this dramatic story. Of course, this caters a very practical excuse for me to read a fictional book.

The write managed to control the storyline very well. Just that too may coincidences happened in within. Yup, and I did learn something from the story.

Presumably, it will give me an heartache from the very first few chapters up till the end, but this page-turners author, Judi Picoult successfully thrown you a almost ending suprises 。

Everything only begins from Page 464, that's where my eyes become watery. . .Find out by snatching a copy of this novel home from your nearest bookstore.

The end.


p/s.: I hereby announced that the above is a non-commercial advertisement and does not add-on any remunerations towards my bank's saving accounts.

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets