Thursday, March 04, 2010

Retaliation To Resort World On Tiger Year

Yeap, its proven that this 2010 Tiger year has commencing to offer many goodies to me, as a Piggy.


Yesterday, was my revenge towards Resort World (new name for Genting Highlangs). I won RM445 ! And it wouldn't have astonished me pretty much, if it was not because I swamped and defeated a total of 4 counters' hosts !!! Even more suprisingly, I won over each of the counters!


with a straight lining across the sky, and some clouds stationing on top of the line. . photo snapped from the escalator towards Genting Hotel, route from the external Teampark near to First World Hotel . It resembles a good starting point in the new year. . .


Roar from a Piggy like me!!! Well, not considered a victory, but a least I got back almost (if not all) of what I've loss in my previous battle, lolxx


I was rather excited when I realised my fortune smell good when I played during CNY. And this round, in conjunction with the special treat using GPs to all World Card members, and just before claiming it at this month's MATTA fair, I decided to try my luck again, at RW.


... and there was a tornador-alike clould coning up in the middle of the blue sky. At the side was the building of Genting Hotel.

The result says it all. I deliberately spend a few hours up there, and calm down my self even after cashing the money and when back home to KL. Well, I'm good at staying cool, haha.


May the Tiger guard everyone, including me, throughout this era full of turbulences.

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai~
Really get ''Ang Pau'' From Genting ya,haha:P
All the best to everyone,especially Piggy~
nicSF

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets