Sunday, March 14, 2010

5kg versus 1year student



My niece loves anything which comes in pink colour.

Her little hand bag, few of her blouses & skirts, her toiletries set (comprises of a comb & mirror, toothpaste, tooth brush), etc etc. .





Hence, her school bag is definitely pink as well. And, here it is , with a Minnie Mouse cheerful potrait on the front.


Portion of the bag is printed with many little strawberries on it.Everyday she carries (or maybe her mummy does) the bag to school.


Kesian (pity) to my little niece, and of course to all the little school kids of this era.


Looking at it, I could felt the heaviness of the backpack-cum trolly bag. So I tried lifting up, and gosh, it weighs approximately up to 5kg (if my estimation was correct).



And, just look at the measurement I have here, the lenght of it, almost 11 inch !! That supports my factof how heavy it is !!

Just can't imagine how much will the children 10years time from now would need to bear the weight of this educational system's torture.

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets