Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cristiano Ronaldo, can u give me an iPhone, please ?

He, Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo's name was being updated into my intangible dictionary lesser than a week ago.

Seriously, I never even know the existence of this personnel in the world, never to mention that he's the most famous and one of the richest footballer in the whole universal.



Nay nay nay...you are boggling with foul words in your mind now, condemning me as a silly sxxker or, even fxxxxr, that is so miserably ignorance to the world of sports. I do admit, but do not brag this fact, though, it is even more much silly for you to have such thought. No one knows everything in this God-creation of earthly planet. It's a norm, i would prescribed that phenomena as, whether you do agree or not with me.


Very simple, coz I'm not a soccer fans, neither do I fancy to watch this sport matches. Girls are even better than me, I do acknowledge that. It's okay with me as well.


I guess many would have envied this Portugese winger. Manchester United, Ronaldo's previous boss had accepted a world record bid of 80million pound, equivalent to a staggering USD$131.7million, from Real Madrid as to make possession of this brilliant lad into their group.









But there are some important facts which successfully made my eye balls (and I believe yours as well) catapulted out. I'm a poor blinded guy now, at these moment.

Now, what you can perform or make purchases with such an enormous remuneration, if it belongs to you :


壹yi (1) As many as 1.31million Apple iPhones (thats how i came out with the title of this post)





貳er (2) Buy Bugatti Veyron cars, not a piece, but 93, whereby each cost you 850thousand pounds




參san (3) It can fly a person to the international Space Station three times, with spare change of more than 15million pound




肆si (4) Buy a Big Mac for the entire population of Canada



伍wu (5) This monies can make you hold 138,000oz of gold on your very hands






陸liu (6) It could buy you 80% of the 100million pound being sought for English Division Two club Newcastle


Still couldn't imagine how fanstastic this 24-year-old guy has managed to brand his world-recorded move with such a whooping deal as mentioned above?


Letme quote you with a simpler explanation or computation :


Ready?


You need to work for 100,000years to earn such income, with a miserable, oops, er, i mean humble, monthly salary of RM4,600 (and committing yourself of the endurement to leave with pure LOVE & AIR, plus zero expenses and commitment-lah).



p/s: the above calculation is deemed nearest to accuraccy with currency rate exchange ratio of USD1 : RM3.50

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

I want a Bugatti!!! =D

dream...house said...

my request for an iPONE, still in Ronaldo's waiting list, ehm, i'll try my best to help on tat request of urs, dun worry. ^_^

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets