Monday, February 02, 2009

The Boss Run Away, Our Pocket Money Runs To the Boss

On the third day of this Lunar New Year, my two friends and me travelled up to the north to visit another buddy. She stays at Kulim.



As usual, she became our tour guide to the Pearl Island, Penang.



We have plan no proper itinerary this round, it is just a 'free& easy' tour. Once we crossed the Penang Bridge, without hesistance, we went to a vegetarian restaurants, hoping to enjoy the local dedicacies, but ended up not a really special meal.



Immediately after the meal, we headed straight to Queensbay shopping mall. I would say this is the another mall (it has a size almost equivalent to Balakong's Jusco) that is located just a few hundred metres from the beach, facing the breeze from the sea, besides the one found at Malacca.



There was a shop selling personnel accessories. Inside the shop, a crowd of people were patronising it. Very soon, we realised the shop was having a sale.



And what wirtten on a banner hang on top, in front of the entrance somehow did inspire me. It reads as this :



I guess the owner is a lady-boss by the name 'Ah-Lien'.

My two other female friends joins the 'carnival' hoping to grap some goodies with half-of-original price. Me did the same thing, on some of the ladies accessories. Of course its not for my mum nor for myself. . I'm juz treated the good offered prices and tackled some to top-up some stock for my online business, hoho.

The boss run away indeed, with a very innovative ways of asking merciness from the public in helping to perform stock clearance in a delighting manner.

And you bet it works pretty fine, coz our money runs away with the Boss..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah-lien 今天上我们的北马报了耶!!!
想不到我们那么...的潮啊!!!
遇上了.....

dream...house said...

hoho ! We tot she 'run-away' ?
Since she's back, I wonder what is her next On Sale slogan will be?? Hee..

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets