Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Camellia blossomed in low land ~ Kandang Lembu (KL)

Well, well, its nothing to shout about at it..


.. but after 6years, I have it now.

Since this Camellia tree was 'abducted' from the highland~I'm saying CH, yup~ finally it make a debut successful blossoming a bud to a flower !


Premier is coming...

And I have a reason to be excited with....

Such a nice petite body she has...
Coz it means huaaaaattttt ar (prosperous) !!

Reckon I should try buying some dream now, from Toto, Magnum, Da Ma Cai etc etc.. or just be alert when I walk on the street, just in case I could step on a piece of gold or RM1000 note (haha, do Bank Negara reproduce such amount note anymore (since we are facing serious inflation circumstance nowadays) ??

That was what would happened when a bud sprout out from the branch. The deadly spell broken ever since I shifted the tree under a shadow of another huge tree :) Blossomed !!

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets