Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Whatsup ~ Wedding Invitation Agreement ?

Yup, that's what I received on the 1st day of this week, when I opened up my mail box.



Lately, I'm seeing agreements, such as Tenancy Agreement and Sales & Purchase Agreement, but I ended up having myself ought to sign up this so-called Wedding Invitation Agreement.






Tell ya, its the most formal Invitation I've ever gotten in my life.












Well, you will show out a curious yet dull expression when a wedding invitation card landed on your palms.




Why curious ? Coz you wonder who is the sender of this "Pink Bomb", and why dull, coz you expect the same monotone sentences pre-printed on the insider page.



Hoho, such a creative creation that he & his wife-to-be had came out with!

Putting aside having to fork up money for angpow on wedding dinner, the Host (The Bride & Groom-lah, who else) requires me to abide to the Invitation law woh ...!!























Makes me really wanna join their ceremony. Bravo !!

Ya know what? I'm glad that I accepted this friend of me, when he called up to get my consent to expect his "Big Day" invitation.

















Jangan main-main, the Guest need sign acceptance to this invitation, or else even if he or she do turn up on that evening, will be automatically disqualify to participate in some of the pre-arranged event(s)/program(s) during Wedding Reception !!




...and they leave happily ever after ....









THE END, got it?!









No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets