Friday, January 08, 2010

Kantoi ~ Translated Version

Was at Damansara (oops like what happened from the lyrics of this song..), Popular bookstore inside Ikano.

And I heard this song being aired. I leisurely walked to the counter. Saw the CD cover, with the words "On Air Now" ..

Its Zee Avi's album. A few more words mentioning "...from Malaysia" . Wow, from our country, and man oh man, having similarity to Norah Jones' vocal (yup, I'm a little bit outdated nowadays, when comes to entertainment tit-bits, haha, especially from the locals.. (oops, minta maaf ya! ).

Below is one of her hits~with translated version of the lyrics~ called Kantoi (anybody please explains the meaning of this word? 'busted' or bastard??). To be honest, it makes me feel going backwards to the 70's, and I kinda love it..


No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets