Monday, November 02, 2009

Forced to become old

I'm sitting in Starbuck Cafe now, up on the hill of Genting Highlands.

Me and a younger friend, and my elderly temple member went up to Genting Highland this morning. We took the bus from 1-Utama station. All the seats are taken up, suprisingly, on this Monday morning. Almost 95% are Chinese uncles and an-tiees.

The driver put up a CD, with numerous 80's canton classics (they were my secondary school period titles-lah), all made popular by singers such as Samuel Hui, Wong Meng-Chuen, Chan Pak-Keung etc etc... sung out by unknown artistes a.k.a. to the ori singers though, with higher tempo compared to the original titles.

My friends commented to me, rather loudly from his seat, over the pathway, pointing to the speakers : "You can't afford to be old now" !!

CHEERS


p/s : tsf, hi bro, have you been to GH lately, still trying your luck up there??

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets