Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Googles Adsense does adapts to changes !

Dear Bloggers,

Before this, I have commented on the how well of the adaptation can Googles Adsense made out of it, based on the changes happening to the publisher (in this case us, the bloggers or website owner) site.

Ehm... its 100% definitely, absolutely, for sure, confirmed the reality on Google Adsense.

After much patience in observing, I hereby confirmed that the advertisement languagues will go in parallel with the language you use in your post.

Just before this 'report' I'm posting right now, the ads appearing in my blog were all in Chinese. My latest three posts were done in English, Google Adsense Chinese ads has since(gradually) then transformed fully English ads.

Superb transformation, indeed.

No comments:

49 (fortnight) DJ Song

Adverlets